What is a water flosser?
A Water Flosser or dental irrigator is a device for oral cleaning that emits a jet of water.
What is water flosser used for?
It is the device most used by dentists and you will surely have seen it in one of their visits, they are those little tubes that shoot a jet of water and are used for cleaning teeth and gums.
Are water flossers good?
But what exactly does a water flosser do in your mouth that makes its use so recommended?
- Thanks to the pressurized water jet, it eliminates up to 99.9% of bacterial plaque.
- As it can reach any part of the mouth, it prevents the appearance of caries, halitosis or gingivitis, eliminating 99% of germs and bacteria.
- Basically we could say that the main function of the dental irrigator is to clean the periodontal pockets of the gums, which not only prevents gingivitis, but also reduces tooth sensitivity.
- It is often recommended for people who wear braces or brackets, as the irrigator is used to easily clean the appliance with the help of its orthodontic head.
Best Water Flosser
Much remains to be learned:
- Additionally if you include a tongue tag, you can remove the white stain that forms from food bacteria.
- With the periodontal nozzle, you can easily remove any remaining plaque, helping teeth to gradually recover their natural colour.
- Certainly in the water tank you can mix it with mouthwash, tripling the effectiveness of the cleaning.
- For the little ones in the house, it can be a lot of fun to use.
- Additionally it is more practical, and less annoying, to remove food that gets trapped between the gaps in the teeth.
- Basically you can use their travelling Water Flosser and clean their teeth and gums whenever they need it.
Find the best water flossers UK